Earning affiliate commissions
- Profit immediately and with zero risks! There’s never any cost to you.
- Eliminate the hassles of product development, ad-writing, order processing, shipping, refunds, and customer service. I do all that. All you do is drive visitors to my site!
- Never spend a dime to develop, produce, or warehouse products. I’ve invested years of my life, and hundreds of thousands of dollars, to create cutting-edge books, courses, newsletters, and software. So you don’t have to!
- Earn money 24 hours every day, even while you’re sleeping or sailing in Hawaii. Unlike regular jobs and even self-employment (where your income limited by the number of hours you work), you can earn an unlimited income working a couple of hours per week!
- I have a HUGE stake in your success. The more sales you make, the more money we both make… and the more loyal you’ll become. That’s why I’ve gone to great lengths (and expense) to develop ultra-motivating ads and sales letters.
Very recently, the company added new features to Google AdSense, including preset color palettes to coordinate colors for the Websites and the ads, automatic user feedback mechanisms, and reporting tools that tell participants their click-through rates and how much money they’ve made at any given time.
Current AdSense participants include the Food Network, Weather.com, ABC.com, Internet Broadcasting Systems, Lycos Europe, New York Post Online Edition, Reed Business Information, US News & World Report, and iVillage.
The effectiveness of contextual marketing can be seen from the fact that response rates and conversion rates are from 5 to 20 times higher than the results from conventional online advertising.
Google AdSense Contextual Marketing
There are no strict criteria for acceptance into the AdSense program, which, unlike other ad networks, do not place minimum traffic requirements on applicants. The only real criteria are the standard “acceptable content” requirements that exist just about everywhere. Of course, AdSense wants to attract quality content sites, and will only allow AdSense members to serve one ad per page – the service can’t be used for both banners and skyscrapers.
Once you’ve been accepted, you’ll be able to run AdSense advertisements on any site you own using the same ad code, provided you obey the guidelines. Reporting doesn’t occur in real time but is updated regularly throughout the day. Currently, you cannot view reports based on a domain or site basis if you run the ads on more than one site.
This is what Google says about what makes AdSense different from others
This innovative new Google business solution will help you unleash the true revenue potential of your site.
AdSense – Earning affiliate commissions
AdSense is simple to join without any entry costs
• No technical skills required. Just a few lines of code to be copy-pasted
• Only ads relevant to your content appear
• AdSense automatically shows appropriate ads for different sections. So it saves a great deal of time and energy searching for relevant advertisers for different sections
• You’re free to concentrate on providing good content and Google does the work of finding the best ads for your pages
• You can filter up to 200 URLs, so you can block ads for sites that don’t meet your standards. You can also block strong competitors
• Access base of 100,000 advertisers AdSense disadvantages
• Low flexibility ~ Unlike other advertising sites where you can choose your advertisers and make choices on basis of payout, display, and frequency, AdSense proves to be pretty inflexible.
• Free advertising — The ad panels say “Ads by Google” – free advertising for Google. You don’t earn anything if someone clicks on that link.
• You can filter out 200 URLs. For big sites, this figure is not adequate
• Minimum payout is $100, which is fair enough for most webmasters but keeps the smaller ones out.
• Revenue sharing isn’t disclosed by AdSense. Considering Google’s reputation maybe it can be trusted, but such disclosures, especially with regards to revenue sharing, should have been made.
Despite all your affiliate marketing efforts, you don’t seem to earn a single penny from your affiliate program! You scratch your head and wonder why some super affiliates can earn hundreds or even thousands of dollars without much effort. You wanted to earn the kind of income they are earning.
Here are the 5 Main Reasons
Reason 1 – You have not done anything at all – Earning affiliate commissions
The number 1 reason why your affiliate marketing fails is that you have not done anything at all. That is why there are no monthly cheques coming your way at the moment. So you should stop procrastinating, take action and do something right now!
Unlike you, the Super affiliates will probably take action when they see the opportunity and already few steps ahead of you.
Reason 2 – Successful business takes time to build – Earning affiliate commissions
Affiliate marketing just like any business takes time to grow. You cannot expect to earn some big bucks fast from your affiliate business. You need planning and preparation for your affiliate business to become a success. Do not be disappointed if you have made some efforts and have not yet seen the results. This does not mean that you are on the wrong track. But, in fact, you’re already on the right track by TAKING some ACTION!
When I study these super affiliates and some successful people, I found out that most of them take a long time building up their business. They spent the bulk of their time building ‘assets’ that will bring them the passive income later. Robert Kiyosaki said that assets are things that bring in income. If you take a look at affiliate business, the assets will be our database of prospects and website traffic. Most Super Affiliates have a massive database of prospects that they took most of the time building.
Reason 3 – Firing your ‘bullets’ at the wrong target or too many targets – Earning affiliate commissions
You might be grumbling that you haven’t started seeing results yet or are facing obstacles along the way. Another reason for this to happen is that you might be firing your ‘bullets’ at the wrong target or firing at too many targets. What I mean is that if you do not have a plan of what to do and what not to do, you might be ‘throwing your money down the drain’ or wasting your efforts too.
All successful people know ultimately what their goals are or what they want to achieve and try to get there. They are always focused on a goal at a time. This is also the same for you. Set goals or results that you want to achieve, plan and stay focus when trying to get there. In this way, you will be on target towards succeeding in your affiliate marketing business. Unlike you, the Super Affiliates will probably have many strategies and business ideas layout in concrete plans or goals for their business.
Reason 4 – Failed to Treat your Online Business like a REAL Business – Earning affiliate commissions
Another reason is that you might fail because you never treat your affiliate marketing business as a real business. Most people when first started online is not serious about their affiliate marketing business. They either do not put in enough efforts or procrastinate. When you are not serious about the thing that you are doing, most of the time you will be failed. So, TREAT your business like a real business. When you start to treat your affiliate marketing business like a real business, you will start to plan and execute the strategies to make your business growth. You will then see real results which can be affiliate incomes or business profits. Super Affiliates just like you and me start out small initially. Their business is able to grow because they treat them like REAL Business.
Reason 5 – You Failed to Have a Good System – Earning affiliate commissions
The key for any business to succeed, be it Online or Offline, is to have a system. This system must be a system that good and works well too. To succeed in affiliate marketing, you need a system that is proven and best around in the business. To find such a good system, you can try to model the best persons around in the business. Study their system and find out how they work and how you can leverage on them.
For affiliate marketing, the best way to learn the system is to join the system and learn how it works. Most Super Affiliates have spent their time joining and studying other peoples system before establishing their own. They usually are Super Affiliates of those affiliate programs that have a good system with good payout too.